At JUMP Productions, we believe that Co-Curricular Activities (CCAs) in schools are strong platforms to develop leadership qualities and tenacity in students.
Under our dance programmes, students will be exposed to different genres and styles of dance. With the guidance of JUMP instructors, they will be able to take part in various performances and competitions. Club outings and Community Involvement Projects (CIP) can also be organized for the CCA groups.
Weekly CCA trainings allow our instructors to have quality interaction and forge bonds with their students. Our objective is to go beyond merely training dancers; what we wish to foster is a holistic development in students’ character and attitude.
JUMP Productions is currently managing CCAs in the following schools:
• Farrer Park Primary School (Hip Hop)
• Hougang Primary School (Ballet)
• Mee Toh School (Modern Dance / Hip Hop)
• St Anthony Primary School (Modern Dance)
• Sengkang Primary School
• Holy Innocent High School – Girls (Modern Dance)
• Holy Innocent High School – Boys (Hip Hop / BBoy)
• Mayflower Secondary School (Modern Dance)
• Orchid Park Secondary School (Modern Dance / Hip Hop)
• Canberra Secondary School (Modern Dance / Hip Hop)
• Pei Hwa Secondary School (Modern Dance / Hip Hop)
• Springfield Secondary School (Modern Dance)
At JUMP Productions, we strongly believe in creating holistic experiences for our students. Therefore, in our dance programmes, we focus not just on introducing dance, but also on creating a fun experience for all.
In our programmes, students will learn about the history of various dance genres, and how dance has evolved through time. They will also learn the basic techniques to the dance involved, as well as a piece of choreography to perform in a showcase at the end of the programme.
JUMP Productions has conducted dance programmes in the following schools:
• Clementi Primary School
• Blangah Rise Primary School
• Bedok View Secondary School
• Kranji Primary School
• Mayflower Secondary School
• New Town Secondary School
• Park View Primary School
• St. Anthony’s Canossian Secondary School
JUMP Productions specializes in organizing school camps for up to 300 students. Our camps are customized to the needs and requirements of each school. During camps, activities such as teambuilding games and soft skills coaching workshops will be planned so as to create a holistic experience for the students.
The materials used at our soft skills workshops are uniquely created in-house. We believe in positive affirmation, which is why our materials are crafted to be flexible based on our students’ cognitive behaviour. Because we believe, that if we can change the way they think, we can change the way they behave.
Our Soft Skills course content includes:
• Effective Communication
• Taking The Lead
• Taking the Microphone
At JUMP Productions, we believe that teambuilding activities are an excellent way to build character and nurture leadership qualities in our students. Engaging and entertaining activities such as games and role-playing are employed to teach students the importance of good team dynamics, cooperation and interpersonal communication.